Cyberbullying is a Train the Trainer one day workshop that is suitable for those guiding either years 3-5 or 6-12.
Cyberbully contributes to poor school performance, depression and even suicide. This program will equip you with the resources, knowledge and processes to embed an age appropriate program across the whole of school community to prevent the harmful consequences of cyberbully
– This extremely popular and highly engaging curriculum for children reflects current technological advances and includes the latest information and statistics surrounding the issue of cyberbullying and how to best address and prevent it.
– This engaging program raises awareness of what cyberbullying is and why it is so harmful, equips junior school children with the skills to treat people respectfully when using digital tools, provides information about how to get help when cyberbullying occurs, and helps parents know what to do to keep their children safe while using online technologies.
– Through stories with engaging characters PDF and real-life application, this curriculum: educates students, teachers, and parents empowers targeted students and bystanders supports targeted students and their families
– The manual supplied provides step-by-step instructions on how to implement the program within your school. The accompanying CD-ROM includes reproducible classroom materials, posters, sample policies, teacher training resources, and more.
– This curriculum is an essential resource in the movement to prevent and eliminate cyberbullying.
What You Will Learn
What You Receive:
Book Cyberbullying Training
Learn how to teach primary and high school students to recognise and avoid cyberbullying.
Face to Face Workshop
You may prefer the personal element of face-to-face training, and the benefit it offers to interaction and engagement. It provides the ability to discuss, collaborate, and practice with the guidance from the facilitator.
If you are on a tight budget, a virtual workshop may be the most cost-effective way of training your staff. Virtual workshops provide additional flexibility and allow you to create a team anywhere, anytime.